Monday, January 09, 2006

Diniyalarmour: Informed Gambling

So I know someone that's gone into the stock market after educating himself about it. He's doing well for his first month, he made money, lost a bit, but that's all part of the game. I don't know much about stocks, but I fgure if you educate yourself on any game and be humble, you'll know how to play it. This person met a friend of mine at a party and somehow discoverd that they're approaching the market the same way: Pennystocks (if you don't hava helluva lotta money this apparently is a good way to start) He just happens to be a little more seasoned. My seasoned friend says playing the stock market is a form of gambling. My other friend threw up his diniyalarmour: "No it's not" . He answerd a little too qiuuickly for my tatstes.
"Dude, it sooo is" I added
He sheild was still up,: head shaking with "Nopes and another 'No it's not' "
"...It's informed gambling" I surmised.
"Exactly!" seasoned chicken said.
"Hmmm...Informed gambling,,,informed gambling."
After a week and me bringing it up again, my friend doesn't agree.
Now. Is this just diniyalarmour? That thick invisible callous that protects our frail ego? Does he not want to think he's merely gambling? I think it's fine because it IS informed. Am I wrong? Or does my friend feel insecure about the lowly term?

Hmmmm...

3 Comments:

Blogger Blog Monkey said...

hmmm... i gotta get summa dat action.

or start lifting wallets.

12:46 PM  
Blogger DaProkah said...

Yes.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this article. I love it. http://cpoker-fan.org Keep on writing this type of great stuff.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home