Thursday, January 12, 2006

TIT BLOCKING

What is tit blocking you may ask. Well, cock blocking is when a guy gets in the way of you getting some play. I find cock-bocking most offensive when it's a 'trusted' friend who gets beetween you and a swwet catch and ends up wth her, your efforts wasted, your blood boiling. Tit blocking is happening to a buddy of mine.

Ladies,

If you like a guy and it's clear to you that he's not interested (put aside your raging hormones and think clearly for a second-and yes, I understand this is difficult for most people) READ THE SIGNS, drops tests on him, but do not, I repeat DO NOT tit block!

Ex: Inviting your interest to a party full of gorgeous women and practically telling everyone in the room he's yours (shouldn't that be his choice?) or physically getting between your interest and his. Breaking up convos, changing the vibe to suit you etc. It's selfish and only makes dude like you even less!

This goes for guys too. Don't cock block a lady-friend, she'll think you're a wimpy piece of shit.

I hope I've made myself clear.

7 Comments:

Blogger Blog Monkey said...

sigh.


those titties blocketh in a manner most unkind.

12:45 PM  
Blogger DaProkah said...

Indeed.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Damn, I hate when the little boys and girls play such stupid games, and mess with my chances....

I agree with you 100%, D.

Regards,
~Angela

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cock/tit blocking :
for starters, i obviously agree with what you're saying.
but seriously, people who do this are insecure and people
who are susceptable to that shit are not worth your time
either. its one of the typical bar/party-related issues that
have existed since forever. moral of the story -for me- is,
don't play games - be yourself - and whoever likes you in
the end is worth getting to know. right?

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog thanks for posting this information.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the preliminary benefits of hiring a professional search engine optimization, but as we've learned with other social media sites, google s exploited that too.

Visit my website search engine marketing help

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of people say ''white lies'' in order how do i get him to like me back to make others
feel better.

Here is my blog get your relationship back

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home