Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Racism 2006!!

So I get on an elevator and this white woman switches her purse over to the other side.
Bitch I'm big thick black man!
I bust locks with my cock!
I eat cops!
What makes you think switchin your shit to other side's gonna stop a nigguh? That just makes me wanna stuff my hand in one ear and out the other, grab your purse and...(Tugging purse but it’s stuck inside her head)
Shit!
(I pull my hand out and wipe it off on my leg.)
Purseface. I'll shove my hand in yo mouth and throw you down the stairs...

It's 2006 What the fuck is racism still doin here?
Racism’s like dat nigguh dat happens to pop by during dinner, stays for a movie then says:
'Can I crash on your couch?'
Naw you can't I crash on my couch!
It’s still at the shop getting re-upholstered cuz I couldn’t wash out the stank from yo funky ass.
Blue Nuit watchin muthafucka.
2006 and racism’s still in the house!
Even cleasning products are racist! Apartied nigguhs. If your ever bother reading the instructions guys-I know YOU don’t-they’ll say stupid racist shit like, don’t mix with other cleaning agents.

And you guys know what I’m taklin about, you need the cleaning power of the gods to scour away the months of party gunk clutching your floors, the filth-burst colonies around your light switches, the dark lands of Mordor around knobs and door frames n’ shit.

So you try mixing powders and liquds and the liquid be like:

‘Nuh uh, I ain’t getting with DAT nigguh, he ain’t anti-bacterial.’

I be mixin shit like the Wicked Witch of the West on crack and still, islands of powder be floatin in the shit. I pour the shit into a blender (vvvvvvvt!) And the powder be up against the glass like brothers when they hear sirens.
Fuck it, lemme just mix liquid and liquid.
One’s blue the other’s yellow, I pour one into the other they start bubblin, the bucket starts crackin. Two seconds later the yellow liquid put the blue liquid at the bottom of the bucket like a nigguh on the back of the bus,

But yellow and blue make green!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best post 2006.
I keep hating on all these songs on Sister by SY but I keep forgetting how fucking good they are in the mid parts.
btw I'm not racist some of my ex-friends are black

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home