Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Real Life Ain't Shit!

Real life can be so boring. You get up, go to work, miss the bus, take a taxi, get shit on by the boss for being late. Shit in the boss’s coffee when he’s out to the office, boring stuff. I get bitten by morbid boredom. I'm constantly walking down the street imagining shit happening, to the point where I just wanna backhand somebody.
You ever just wanna smack the shit outta someone?
I mean a complete stranger, just to see what’ll happen?
I mean a full-on swing around bitch slap. With the sound of the swing cranked up to ten and a lapel mic clipped to your hand so when you clap a muthafucka (or fathafucka) across the face-In slow motion too-like wooooosh-pishhhh!
You get to work that cool ninja pose for a few seconds before the cops come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home