Friday, January 20, 2006

Melanin Tax!!!

Yes folks!

I got a ticket for BEATING ON A POT ON ST-LAURENT AT 3 IN THE MORNING
just after coming out of a hip hop night at Saphir. We were beatboxing
and rapping and I was hammering out beats on a pot. Cops came. When
me and my friends protested they called in three more squad cars. Ther
were about 40 people or more outraged. I contested the ticket which
basically read 'beating on a pot in public'. Didn't get an answer in
almost 6 months, I forgot about the ticket and eventually moved.

Last nite my friend got pulled over for a 'routine check' (he was
white, and still is by the way.) you can go to http://chimpzilla.blogspot.com/
for a piece of his mind. Anyways, turns out there's been a WARRANT out
for me and they placed me UNDER ARREST. Punched it up and the ticket
(which was probably $120 or there abouts plus a Bullshit Fee of $50)
and whatever extras they decided to add in the past ccouple years
comes out to $379!!

That's rent.

Plus groceries.

And a good night with an albino midget with no teeth.

So!

I'm throwing a MelaninTax Party where people will dress up as a cop or a
thug. There'll be tunes a DJ and donation jar. Hopefully this will provide
the opportunity to not only soften the blow but help WORLDS COLLIDE!!!!
in my network of friends.

I suggest the same if any kind of BULLSHIT such as this come syour way!!!

Cheerz and thanx 4 listening


(oLo)

4 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Man, it sucks to be you sometimes. Hope the party balances things out.

Be well,
~Angela

7:42 AM  
Blogger DaProkah said...

Hah! that's hilarious! 'It sucks to be you sometimers'!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems 'racial' prejudice in these times has mutated itsself in the form of an aids pt II. Whereas 50 years ago - they would have just pounded on and beat any old non-white person...now they just maintain their power and do law enrapeage like that. What's in those jelly donuts they've been eating?

Have a great party though! Wish I could be there

Bless

3:36 PM  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

party. food. yay!

i'll bring the bacon! heh heh!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home