Friday, March 31, 2006

Lucky Penny!!

1982!!!

Grade 2.

My teacher is Mrs. Nurse, a squat black woman with flawless lego hair , a mole and glasses all in brown. Cute old lady now that I think about it. Anyways, while waiting in line for her to correct a paper I casually write 'fuck you' on one of her desk papers. Not to her, just for the fuck of it.

She eventually sees it and asks the class who did it. No one responds so one by one she asks everyone to write it. I foolishly take My time to write it differently from the scribble I did. Mrs. Nurse immediately figured out it was Me.

Lunch time she holds me back in an empty classroom to call My dad. I'm bawling cuz my pops was the type to beat my ass for putting the toilet paper in the wrong way.

She comes back to a tearful Me to and brusquely tells me to leave for lunch and that she didn't call the abusive fucker.

Damn.

That wuz punishment enuff.

I look back now and laff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blog Monkey said...

well, that's a good tale.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home