Thursday, June 22, 2006

I Want Margaret Cho in my butt

I want Margaret Cho to do me in the butt. And I’m not even
into that shit. My ass was made for exits only. But the day I meet her I'll be like ‘Oh god Pleez!!!’


I don't even know why. Maybe it’s cuz girls generally aren’t that funny.
Shut up.
Y’all know it’s true.
Girls tell me this shit, smart girls too.
And all y’all soft hearted guys that are like ‘That’s not true at all’
Shut the fuck up.
You just laffin at they stale jokes cuz you wanna get into their pants. Funny girls rare, like female guitar legends. But Margaret Cho turns me the fuck on. I think it’s because she’s clever. Clever girls get me harder than calculus.

And she’s raunchyyyy . … She so raunchy when you try to wash her mouth out with soap the soap’s like,
‘I’ve been in ases, but I ain’t goin in there.’
Raunchy!
She ain’t shy with that shit. And she's got a huge gay following. And y’all know what that means…
She's set for life.
Cher & Madonna too, cuz when you got gay fans, you belong to them. Even when you start to suck, cuz they be.:
‘Girlfriend’ll come around…I said girlfriend will come around.’

They love you like no other group of folk.
Ooh I can’t talk about it,
‘You can’t say that shit!’
Sometimes I wish I was everything under the sun, that way I could say anything.
Just not in Texas.
If I was a gay black vegan democrat recylepath in a wheelchair livin in Texas I’d be fuct!
But y’all see in the pride parade these buff gay motherfuckers, or should I say fatherfuckers. That'd be a blow to the fragile homophobe ego: to get yo ass beat by a buff gay nigguh wouldn't it?
Doubly so if you’r e racist. what're you gonna tell yo boys?
I used to rave alot and there was always a drag queen in the mix. You stoned on all sortsa drugs goin,
‘Damn dat girl's awfully muscular, oh hold on...whew, that was close!’

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

I heard tell that Shabba Ranks got gang raped by some buff gay dudes in New York because he kept running his mouth about "Batty boys". Of course it may not be true, but my momma told me so, and I always try to listen to my momma.

1:28 PM  
Blogger DaProkah said...

Hagh!

I wouldn't wish rape on my worst enemy...okay, maybe Bush, but damn! That's harsh!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Minister Faust said...

Hey, Brother,

You can still catch the show on the archive (check the Terrordome link on the Bro-Log).

Sorry I’ve been out of touch. I owe you an apology—because I’m in the process of renovations AND moving, I’ve (temporarily) misplaced the notes I took on your MS. But I promise—the day I find it, I will mail it, so I won’t screw up on this again.

As far as writing right now, this is “screenplay summer” for me. Whether they lead anywhere, who knows? Probably not. But it’s worth a try and right now I’m inspired to do it.

How about you? What’s happening with your art, poetry and prose? Let me know. And what about this stand-up stuff? I’m eager to hear all about that.

Hotep,

Br. MF

PS: Please email me with your actual email address, since I seem to have misplace *that*, too.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home