Monday, July 10, 2006

Carabana in Montreal

First off,

Sorry.

I didn't go. But My brother & I figured we could catch the continuing festivities @ Parc Jean Drapeau.


Not so.

Oh there were people there, problem was there wasn't a free outdoor party with barbecue and ting. It was a stage show you had to pay (10 bux!) tt get in to. 5 bux woulda had me and the other 300 or so kids hanging around the entrance, so my bro and I split, but not before getting an eyeful.. so many colours! So many thick firm legs

So much blaDANG!!!

Too much plaPOW!

You can almost hear teir tops straining. One burst of wind from my mouth at close range and any given top would have exploded and darted away like a baloon spewing air.

Oh and physicists take note: the laws of gravity do not apply to black women on Carabana. I suggest y'all bring a notepad and pen next year to rewrite your theories.


Now I'm not one to look up a lady's PlaPOW!!!! in short shorts when she's a few steps above me on the escalator but once a year I lose it. I made that delicious mistake and saw girlfriend's dental work.

Mmm mm MMM!

So next year I'm in the streets at Carabana, and my pants will be very loose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home