Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Do Unto Others....

I feel so ashamed. And I should know better.


It just seems to play out that way. Like for example when one group of people massacres your people you'd think your people would know better and become benevolent and remindful instead of just remindful tyrants who end up destroying an entire country to get at one terrorist group...

In my case I wanna kick ass when some stupid white guy gets me confused with some other brother that looks nothing like me. Then he'll come up with the lame excuse that he's drunk. Ninja please.


Unfortunately that typa shit's contagious as I mistook Harold & Kumar go to White Castle's Kal Penn in Superman-the only 'minority' character in the movie, who just happened not to have any lines. Not even ONE word!- for M. Night Shamaylan (director of Unbreakable and Signs) Both South Asian. But they look nothing like each other!

For shame!!

Then I did it again, only this time in real life. I mistook another South Asian-who's a comedian for a friend of a friend's-who's a film maker- and neither look like each other!

Boy do I feel like a stupid drunk white guy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home